Location: Canton, GA
Start Date: Fall 2018
Padgett Group Account Executives must demonstrate the personal interest, passion and professional abilities to develop long-term client relationships. Account Executives are responsible for developing new long-term client relationships by utilizing company resources to sell our HVAC Services Programs, Building Automation Services and Energy Services solutions for each new account.
Account Executives are also responsible for helping to maintain the long-term relationships started through the initial sale of a service agreement. Activities include periodically scheduled visits to the client throughout the year, assistance in project service sales efforts, BAS services, energy services, and capital planning. Additionally, Executives identify expanded opportunities with the existing client’s account (i.e. other properties).
Duties include but are not limited to:
- Setting appointments with potential customers
- Coordinating team member resources for customer introductions
- Performing facility surveys of HVAC mechanical systems (must be able to climb a ladder)
- Understanding the customer operational and financial requirements to develop a long-term strategy for improvement
- Understand the financial model for improved customer operating costs and provide detailed financial analysis reporting
- Presenting recommendations for solutions (presentation skills a plus)
- Maintaining client relationships to ensure complete delivery of our technical services solutions
As a service-focused organization, Padgett Group subscribes to a philosophy of “if we take care of our employees and customers, the bottom line will take care of itself. With that in mind, Padgett offers:
- Health and vision benefits
- Tuition reimbursement
- Auto and gas allowance
- Continuing education courses
- Paid holidays and vacations
- Competitive compensation
How to Join the Team
Please submit a resumé and cover letter that demonstrates the above skills and/or experience.