Location: Metro Atlanta Area
Start Date: ASAP
Padgett Group specializes in improving the performance and efficiency of HVAC systems in existing facilities. With an average customer tenure of over 10 years, we believe in assisting our partners with long-term strategy for improvement and reduced cost. We create intelligent buildings that are smarter, more efficient, safer, use less energy, and have a lower operating cost.
We are currently recruiting for a commercial and industrial HVAC service apprentice or tradesman to work with our special projects department. The Ideal candidate will have 2-3 years HVAC experience and a good driving record. Some install experience is preferred but not required.
Some install experience is preferred but not required. To perform the job successfully, the candidate should be able to work safely at all times, be dependable self-motivated and have a strong work ethic and a willingness to learn.
- Ability to walk, stand, sit, kneel, crouch, and balance
- Use hands to operate a computer
- Ability to climb a ladder
- Lift up to 50 pounds
- Ability to read documentation
Education and Experience
- 2 - 3 years experience programming and commissioning HVAC control systems
- Working knowledge of Microsoft Office products
Licenses and Certifications
- Valid Driver’s License
- Year-round work
- Company truck, gas card and cell phone
- Flexible Spending Account (FSA)
- Vision benefits
- Special rates on supplemental AFLAC insurance
- Sales leads rewards
- $500 employee referral program
- Years of service bonuses
- Continued education (manufacturer and in-house)
- Paid holiday and vacations
- Competitive compensation
How to Join the Team
Please submit a resumé and cover letter that demonstrates the above skills and/or experience.